If you live in the Adelaide or Adelaide Hills area* and are looking to organise and simplify your home, hands-on organising can help you achieve balance in your home and more time in your day. These sessions are really where you will see the biggest impact in your home in the shortest amount of time.
I can help you declutter and reorganise your space so that it actually functions for you and your family. I can also help you establish routines and habits to maintain a more organised life.
My clients often tell me how it feels like they can breathe again after we have completed hands-on organising sessions.
"Sally is incredibly compassionate and supportive. She is also practical and when she leaves you are always in a better place."
Hands on organising sessions include:
- Complimentary 45 min in-home consolation to discuss the project and your goals
- Time dedicated to planning the project
- Mindset and goals coaching
- Hands-on organising session (typically 3 hours in length)
- Specific product recommendations for your space and aesthetics
- Resources to maintain your space and establish routines to keep the clutter out
- Removal of donations and recycling items*
- Email correspondence for 30 days after your session
- Travel time within standard operating area*
The extra details
Donations, recycling, shedding; it’s all part of my service.
I really enjoy being able to remove these items from my clients homes and off their to do list. I rehome these items in the best possible manner. Here is a list of what is included in the hands on organising packages:
- Removal of one car load of donations (up to 84L) per session
- Removal of one bag of non-typical recycling material per session (up to 10L) e.g. batteries, soft plastic, pens, e-waste etc
- Removal of one bag of unusable clothing items (up to 20L) per organising package purchased e.g. soiled or ripped clothing, broken handbags or old shoes.
- Shredding services (up to one archive box) per organising package purchased.
- Removal of rubbish or standard recycling (items that can go in your household waste bins).
- Purchasing of products or organising supplies. However, I do offer a Personal Shopper service at an additional charge.
- Please note that a travel fee may be charged if you are located outside of my standard operating area. I am based in Blackwood South Australia and typically work within a radius of 20km from there. If you live outside this area please get in contact with me a we can discuss the options.
I like being open and honest about what I charge so here it is. I have a base rate but with the packages the more you buy the more you save!
$85 per hour (3 hour minimum)
- 3 hours: $255
- 6 hours:(save $25) $485
- 12 hours: (save $75) $945 Client favourite!
- 24 hours: (save $225) $1815
Personal shopping service
If you are time poor or are overwhelmed by the thought of going to the shops then let me do it for you. I will purchase approved organising products on your behalf that will work specifically in your space.
- I charged an hourly rate $40 per hour
- Products purchased are charged at retail price and you will only be invoiced or the items that are used
Do you know someone who could use a second set of hands and the gift organisation in their lives? Gift vouchers are the perfect solution!
If you would you like to find out more about what I do, head over to the FAQ page.